Know the Signs
It doesn’t take an expert to be able to identify the signs that someone could be struggling with their mental health. Be aware of specific actions of behaviors that could indicate someone you care about could be struggling:
- The don’t feel like hanging out as much.
- Their mind seems to be somewhere else.
- They are anxious and can’t relax.
- They have gotten negative about life.
- The are not acting like themselves and are more irritable than usual.
- They are taking more risks than usual.
- They talk about feeling hopeless.
- They are taking drugs or drinking more.
- They are harming themselves.
If someone you care about is exhibiting these behaviors, then it is important to start a conversation about how they are going. There may be nothing wrong, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.
To learn more, view the full Mental Health Conversation Video Series.
Seizing the Awkward Conversations
Hear stories from people who have been on both sides of mental health conversations.
Connect with Resources
E(F)AP resources and assistance are available to U.S. and Canadian Mauser Packaging Solutions employees and members of their household through our benefit programs.*
*Resources and assistance available regardless of enrollment in healthcare benefits.
Note: Similar programs may be offered in other countries through Company provided offerings or government healthcare systems. Check with your local Human Resources representative for available resources.