Mauser Packaging Solutions is relaunching our Care@Work benefit for all U.S. employees. This one-year benefit is effective through July 31, 2021 and is provided to help alleviate life’s unexpected challenges and to support a healthy and productive work-life balance.
Below is additional information about the benefit:
Who is eligible for the Care@Work benefit?
- All U.S. employees of Mauser are eligible.
What services are offered through Care@Work?
- Mauser Packaging Solutions provided membership to Care.com: Free access to the Care.com database of family care providers.
- Backup Care for Children: Access to in-home or in-center, vetted and subsidized, care for your children when regular care is not available. Backup Care ideal for school holidays, last-minute sitter cancellations, if your child is sick, and more.
- Backup Care for Adults: Adult Back Up Care is offered to assist with tasks such as rides to/from doctor appointments, recovery from surgery, meal prep, care for when regular adult care isn’t available, and more.
- Tuition Benefit: Save 10% on full-time, part-time, and drop-in tuition for children ages six weeks to 12 years at most KinderCare Learning Centers or Champions before and after-school sites in the U.S.
How do I sign up for the Care.com benefit?
- To activate the benefit, go to care.com and select “Enroll Now”. US employees will enroll using the employee ID found on the Mauser pay stub.
Is there a cost to use the Care.com benefit?
- With the company membership to Care.com, there is no cost to find care providers on the self-service site. Once you hire them, the cost of care should be discussed with your caregiver.
- If you use the Backup Care benefit, you will be charged a subsidized rate of $2 USD/hour for in-home care and $10 USD/child per day at a child care center.
Is there a limit to the number of times I can use the Care.com benefit?
- With the company membership to Care.com, there is no limit to the number of times you can use the self-service website.
- For Backup Care, each employee will receive 10 subsidized days of care per year (August 1, 2020 – July 31, 2021) for child and adult Backup Care.