The following information applies only to full-time U.S. benefits eligible employee.
In compliance with The Affordable Care Act of 2010, Mauser Packaging Solutions will be providing each full-time U.S. benefits eligible employee an Employer Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Form (1095-C) by March 2, 2021. All 1095-C forms for 2020 will be mailed to the employee’s home mailing addresses on file with the Company.
- You do not need to attach Form 1095-C to your 2020 tax return
- You may need the information on this form to answer questions regarding Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) when filing your 2020 taxes
- Forms should be safely stored with your other tax records in the event you are asked to provide proof of coverage
- Only one copy of the Form 1095-C will be provided for each of your covered family members. Spouses and dependent children who received coverage under your plan in 2020 will not receive their own forms. If necessary, you may provide copies of the form to your spouse and dependents for their own records
- If you did not receive a form by March 2, 2021, please contact Betty Barnes, Benefits and HRIS Administrator, for a replacement. Please provide Betty with your full name and employee number. Betty Barnes can be contacted at:
Phone: (630) 203-8058
For further information regarding this requirement, or any other questions related to your tax filing obligations, please contact a qualified tax professional.