Dear Colleagues –
Our operations, and our people, are critical to support business continuity, health and safety in many countries, and the global economy. As a world leader in industrial packaging, we are an essential link in the global supply chain for products used to fight the spread of the COVID-19.
As the situation continues to change rapidly, it is important that you stay connected to our communications channels, so that you have the latest information and guidance. Please visit MauserNOW for the latest information and materials related to COVID-19 and guidance issued by Mauser Packaging Solutions. Materials updated this week include essential business designation letters, what you need to know, the employee self-assessment, the North American decision tree, and print resources.
In the interest of ensuring a safe and healthy work environment, all Mauser Packaging Solutions employees should self-assess each day before reporting to work.
- Do you have a fever (greater than 38°C/100.4° F)?
- Do you have cough or congestion?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath?
- Have you been in close proximity to an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close proximity to an individual who has been quarantined by a medical provider in the past 14 days?
If you meet any of the above criteria, it is not appropriate for you to enter the Company site. Employees should contact your supervisor or HR manager.
We will manage through this difficult time, together. By working as a team, we will come out of this stronger and with a bright future.
If you have any questions, please contact your local HR team.
EVP Human Resources