*This meaasge applies only to benefit eligible employees located in the U.S.
Open Enrollment for 2023 benefits open today. During Open Enrollment (November 7-18, 2022), U.S. benefit-eligible employee may submit changes to health and welfare benefits and name beneficiaries for 2023.
Open Enrollment is your only opportunity to elect benefits during the year, unless you experience a qualifying life event such as marriage or divorce, birth or adoption of a child, Medicare eligibility, death of a covered dependent, loss of coverage elsewhere.
Benefits Plan Highlights for 2023
We’re balancing rising costs and an abundance of changes to provide you and your families with more flexibility & options to meet your specific needs and make health care affordable. Benefit plan changes for 2023 include:
- New PPO Plan - In response to popular demand, we’re introducing a PPO option, in addition to the current HSP/HSA plan.
- New Tiers - Means you pay based on your situation to save $ and make health care more affordable.
- Salary Banding (Pay-based) Pricing - Means a more equitable contribution method to make health care more accessible.
During Open Enrollment, Eligible Employees Can
- Enroll in benefits
- Make changes to coverage levels
- Add or drop dependents*
- Enroll in spending account(s): HSA, FSA, DCFSA for 2023
- Designate life insurance beneficiary(ries)
You may enroll in the full employee benefit plan or choose only the individual components (medical, dental or vision) that meet your needs. For example, you may select medical but decline vision and dental coverage.
Open Enrollment also is your time to enroll in spending accounts. If you are participating currently in a spending account and wish to do so again in 2023, you must re-enroll.
All full-time Mauser Packaging Solutions employees working at least 30 hours per week are eligible for benefits. Temporary and leased employees, interns and independent contractors are not eligible.
Your Dependents May Include:
- Your legal spouse
- Your children up to age 26. Children may include biological, adopted, step-children, and children for whom you have legal guardianship.
- Your unmarried children over the age 26 who are not able to support themselves due to a physical or mental disability that occurred prior to age 26. Must be enrolled prior to age 26.
If you are enrolling a dependent, you will be prompted to submit dependent verification documentation.
How to Enroll
Benefits Portal Online
The online enrollment system is available 24/7 during the enrollment period. Visit digital.alight.com/mauserpackaging or download the Alight Mobile app to register or log in, and follow the prompts to complete your enrollment. For the best user experience, use Google Chrome when enrolling online.
Benefits Service Center by Phone
Call the Benefits Service Center at 1-833-793-0802 to speak with a representative who will explain your options, answer your questions, help you with benefits decisions, and take your elections over the phone. Calls to the Benefits Service Center will be answered in the order that they are received. Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm. (CT)
- Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with a representative who will help you enroll at a time that is convenient for you. Go to digital.alight.com/mauserpackaging and click the appointment scheduling tile.
Click here to access 2023 Benefits and Open Enrollment Information.