*This meaasge applies only to benefit eligible employees located in the U.S.
Open Enrollment for 2022 benefits open today. During Open Enrollment (November 4-18, 2021), U.S. benefit-eligible employee may submit changes to health and welfare benefits and name beneficiaries for 2022.
Open Enrollment is your only opportunity to elect benefits during the year, unless you experience a qualifying life event such as marriage or divorce, birth or adoption of a child, Medicare eligibility, death of a covered dependent, loss of coverage elsewhere.
All full-time Mauser Packaging Solutions employees working at least 30 hours per week are eligible for benefits. Temporary and leased employees, interns and independent contractors are not eligible.
Your Dependents May Include:
- Your legal spouse
- Your children up to age 26. Children may include biological, adopted, step-children, and children for whom you have legal guardianship.
- Your unmarried children over the age 26 who are not able to support themselves due to a physical or mental disability that occurred prior to age 26. Must be enrolled prior to age 26.
If you are enrolling a dependent, you will be prompted to submit dependent verification documentation.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Benefits Portal Online – The online enrollment system is available 24/7.
Visit digital.alight.com/mauserpackaging or download the Alight Mobile app to register or log in and follow the prompts to complete your enrollment.
For the best user experience, use Google Chrome when enrolling online.
- Benefits Service Center by Phone – call the Benefits Service Center at 1-833-793-0802 to speak with a representative who will explain your options, answer your questions, help you with benefits decisions, and take your elections over the phone. Calls to the Benefits Service Center will be answered in the order that they are received. Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm. (CT)
- Schedule an appointment with a representative who will help you enroll at a time that is convenient for you. Go to digital.alight.com/mauserpackaging and click the appointment scheduling tile.
Click here to access 2022 Benefits and Open Enrollment Information.